Support you Organize your users
Active Directory is a service from Microsoft that can help you administer and organize the information and the users within a given network for Windows based computers.
Our Senior System Administrator supports you to manage users’ access to resources (computers, file shares, mail, printers, etc.) efficiently and effectively from a centralized location throughout your network (LAN, WAN, etc). You will be able to do successfully, among other things:
• Define polices for access and security;
• Allow access to different files from the network at a granular level;
• Apply updates automatically within the entire organization;
• Deploy software from centralized location to users as per need to use basis.
Our team can provide many complex services based on Microsoft best practices helping your business to have a secure and reliable platform:
• Installation, configuration and planning of Active Directory;
• Migration and upgrade of Active Directory;
• Support for multi-site domains;
• Integration between Active Directory and a number of other systems that use LDAP authentication;
• Network discovery and analysis to understand the current environment;
• Support users as required.